Shakespeare includes mid summers night dream, romeo and Juliet, various poems, and many other pieces of writing. All of which are in the more or less same style of writing. We watched a mid summers night dream last week and the writing was hard to understand. The movie helped a lot because by the body language of the actors/actresses you could see there physical emotion which related to there words. The language of Shakespeare is magical. The way it rhymes and flows is simply wonderful. His plot to the play was complex but simple enough to understand and the setting was very intricate. He used Athens which is this amazing place with great setting. The setting was great but the characters and their point of view, and their feeling really made the story. Without Shakespeare's unique sense of writing literature would be different today.
Romeo and Juliet is expose to be this tragic about to lovers who aren't expose to love each other. Ive heared many versions of this play and have seen many plays. All are basically the same but in each one is different but the characters or the setting, but the plot is the same. I know the basic plot two people who aren't expose to love each other one of higher class, then the girl is asleep and romeo thinks she is dead so he kills himself, and when Juliet awakes she finds her love dead and kills herself. The story is complicated and tragic. I love reading plays in class, so I'm really excited. I also live the writing of Shakespeare so the combination of doing something i like in English should be great. I will be enjoying it much more than you Mrs. Gilman :]]]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I agree about a midsummers night dream. It was easier to understand what they were saying but their emotions. Good writing. (:
I totally agree with you about Romeo and Juilet. I think Romeo is an average teenager too. We needa catch up sometime! Great blog though =))
Post a Comment