Thursday, September 18, 2008

Boo Radely

Boo Radley is this old creepy guy from the book "to kill a mocking bird." He is extremely weird and he scares everyone in the little town Maycomb. I think that's why the towns people do make things up or they over exaggerate on things. When people are that weird rumors start small and slowly get bigger. As for him, Arthur Radely, i think he could have been a normal human being but because of his environment that he grew up in and the fact that he was locked up for 15 years i think he went crazy. I mean if i was locked up for that long i would definitely be mental. The rumors that go around the town, well i think they could be partly true but the ones about how when he breathes on things they freeze, or the ones about him eating things like cats or squirrels i think that they are crazy. There is also the thing when he stabbed his parents with scissors, he's a psychopath !! As the book says, "...Boo drove the scissors into his parent's leg, pulled them out, wiped them on his pants, and resumed his activities." (page 11) he resumed with his activities that makes everything a little more weird, well as if this guy could get weirder. haha

Who am i most like from this story, well that's really hard because all three are different in certain ways but I'm not really like any of them. Jem is very mature sounding and from what I've read makes good choices. As for dill he's kinda shy but is very friendly and i like that. Last but not least, Scout. Scout is very clever i would like to say. He just knows about certain things and is comfortable with himself. I think I'm kinda a mix of all, I'm like dill because in certain situations i can be shy, like jem because i can be mature and make good choices, when i choose to, and like scout because I'm comfortable with myself and that's important.

No comments: